Cosmetic Facelift: Rhytidectomy
If you are bothered by wrinkles, saggy skin of the jowls and neck, or other signs of aging in your face, you may consider a facelift. A facelift is a tried-and-true surgical procedure meant to improve the visible signs of aging and the effects of gravity in the face and neck.
At the Zannis Center for Plastic Surgery in New Bern, NC, we specialize in performing facelift procedures for our patients to help them turn back the clock and feel more confident about their appearance.
Dr. Zannis is a highly experienced and world-renowned plastic surgeon who is capable of using expert facelift surgeries to address many common causes of an aging facial appearance, such as:
- Wrinkles between the nose and mouth,
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids,
- Fat that has fallen or is saggy,
- Descent of the midface or cheekbone area,
- Loss of muscle tone in the lower face that may create jowls, and
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw.
A facelift is designed to correct all of these aging features, restoring a more youthful, rested appearance with uplifted contours and improved tone in facial skin and underlying muscle.
Dr. Zannis always aims for the most natural-looking result that restores a normal youthful look and gives our patients a renewed feeling of self-confidence and youthful vigor.